- 15th July 2020 - The NetHack Scoreboard has new hosting and is on a new domain - https://nethackscoreboard.org.
- 11th May 2020 - SpliceHack version 0.7.1 is released. See this reddit post for details.
- 25th April 2020 - Slash'EM Extended bleeding-edge release v266 is available.
- 10th April 2020 - xNetHack version 5.1 is released. See this reddit post for details.
- 5th April 2020 - EvilHack version 0.5.0 has been released, please see this reddit post for details.
- 8th March 2020 - NetHack 3.6.6 is released
- 27th January 2020 - NetHack 3.6.5 is released
- 23rd January 2020 - GnollHack public beta available for Windows.
- Older news...
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
Demogorgon is the most difficult of the demon princes and, indeed, the most difficult monster of any sort to appear in NetHack. Fortunately, his appearance is not guaranteed and usually only occurs through demon summoning. He can be summoned directly by Orcus, Juiblex, or Yeenoghu, and hence indirectly by any demon that can summon one of these demon lords, or, rarely, by any spellcasting monster that casts "summon nasties" in Gehennom, which includes the Wizard of Yendor.