Below is the full text to mac-term.h from the source code of NetHack 3.6.1. To link to a particular line, write [[Source:NetHack 3.6.1/include/mac-term.h#line123]], for example.
The NetHack General Public License applies to screenshots, source code and other content from NetHack.
This content was modified from the original NetHack source code distribution (by splitting up NetHack content between wiki pages, and possibly further editing). See thefor a list of who changed it, and on what dates.
/* NetHack 3.6 mac-term.h $NHDT-Date: 1432512775 2015/05/25 00:12:55 $ $NHDT-Branch: master $:$NHDT-Revision: 1.8 $ */
/* Copyright (c) Stichting Mathematisch Centrum, Amsterdam, 2003. */
/*-Copyright (c) Kevin Hugo, 2003. */
/* NetHack may be freely redistributed. See license for details. */
/* Compiler prefix file for the MacOS X Terminal.app port.
* IMPORTANT: This file is intended only as a compiler prefix
* file and must NEVER be included by other source (.c or .h)
* Usage for MacOS X Project Builder:
* Project menu -> Edit Active Target '_target_' ->
* target settings dialog -> Settings -> Simple View ->
* GCC Compiler Settings ->
* set "Prefix Header" to include/mac-term.h
* Usage for Metrowerks CodeWarrior:
* Edit menu -> _target_ Settings -> Language Settings ->
* C/C++ Language ->
* set "Prefix File" to include/mac-term.h
/* Stuff needed for the core of NetHack */
#define __FreeBSD__ /* Darwin is based on FreeBSD */
/* May already be defined by CodeWarrior as 0 or 1 */
#define TARGET_API_MAC_CARBON 0 /* Not Carbon */