Below is the full text to include/mac-carbon.h from NetHack 3.4.3. To link to a particular line, write [[mac-carbon.h#line123]], for example.
/* SCCS Id: @(#)mac-carbon.h 3.4 2003/06/01 */
/* Copyright (c) Stichting Mathematisch Centrum, Amsterdam, 2003. */
/* NetHack may be freely redistributed. See license for details. */
The NetHack General Public License applies to screenshots, source code and other content from NetHack.
This content was modified from the original NetHack source code distribution (by splitting up NetHack content between wiki pages, and possibly further editing). See thefor a list of who changed it, and on what dates.
/* Compiler prefix file for the Macintosh Carbon port.
* IMPORTANT: This file is intended only as a compiler prefix
* file and must NEVER be included by other source (.c or .h)
* Usage for MacOS X Project Builder:
* Project menu -> Edit Active Target '_target_' ->
* target settings dialog -> Settings -> Simple View ->
* GCC Compiler Settings ->
* set "Prefix Header" to include/mac-carbon.h
* Usage for Metrowerks CodeWarrior:
* Edit menu -> _target_ Settings -> Language Settings ->
* C/C++ Language ->
* set "Prefix File" to include/mac-carbon.h
/* May already be defined by CodeWarrior as 0 or 1 */
# undef TARGET_API_MAC_CARBON
#define TARGET_API_MAC_CARBON 1