Source talk:NetHack 3.4.3/src/shknam.c
(Redirected from Source talk:Shknam.c)
- Avasaksa and Rastegaise are fells, Avasaksa in Finland (and it's name is spelled Aavasaksa in finnish), Rastegaise in Norway. I couldn't find links to those in wikipedia.
- Oeloe could refer to finnish town of Oulu, but that's a stretch, and usually in english the 'oe' means it was ö in the original scandinavian language. (So that would make it Ölö, but I don't know of such a place, though it could be a valid place name in swedish)
- Varjag Njarga does not sound familiar at all. --Paxed 16:26, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
- Bear in mind that the original source from which the shopkeeper names were drawn was a Dutch atlas, not an English one, and they have their own names for some places and their own transliteration scheme for others. I've tried making my best stab at , but further assistance is always welcome. --18.104.22.168 01:51, 7 December 2006 (UTC)
Why does this file have no geshi syntax highlighting? --Tjr 16:00, 27 August 2011 (UTC)
- See the page source: Apparently the syntax hilight messes up the wikipedia links. --paxed 16:04, 27 August 2011 (UTC)