- 24th July 2015 - The wiki is now available over TLS.
- 12th July 2015 - This wiki has been migrated to a new, faster instance. If you're seeing this message, you're on the new server.
- 2nd July 2015 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v122 is available. Play online at slashem.crash-override.net (play via ssh), View the source code at GitHub
- 1st June 2015 - Junethack 2015 has started
- 26th April 2015 - The 81st @Play article, Rogue's Item ID in Too Much Yet Not Enough Detail, is up.
- 25th April 2015 - dNetHack 3.9 released. Play online at nethack.xd.cm (play via ssh), participate in the Ascend all Roles Competition
- 3rd April 2015 - The DevTeam announces that a new official Nethack version is still under active development.
- 2nd April 2015 - A beta, 4.3-beta2, of NetHack 4 is released.
- 1st April 2015 - A variant of NetHack4, NetHack Fourk is created.
- Older news...
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
Slash'EM Extended is a variant of SLASH'EM based on SLASH'EM version 0.0.7E7F2. The object of the game is the same: to fetch the Amulet of Yendor from the bottom of the Gehennom and offer it to your god.
Compared to SLASH'EM, Slash'EM Extended contains several new roles and races for the player to choose from, several new special levels, a lot of new monsters, and other changes. The main dungeon is a bit shorter in Slash'EM Extended than in SLASH'EM but the Gehennom is longer, and the demon/devil lairs appear in a random order.