Lines that have a
strikethrough have been vetoed.
Please submit bugs on the official NH4 bug tracker!
- Stunning currently works quite differently on players and monsters. -shping
- Player monsters should always resist conflict. -FIQ
- Phasing spell could be targeted on other creatures as well. -flump
- Smarter searches would help when trying to find, for instance, all headgear and not specifically "helms". -flump
- Greed as an object property for containers: the container will refuse to open 80% of the time, costing a turn. Either any gold put into the container vanishes permanently or gold weighs nothing when in the container. -FIQ -jonadab
- You can wish for object properties in FIQhack, but only on items that aren't inherently magical. -aosdict
YANIs FIQ is already working on
- Monsters should be able to use the #jump role ability or spell. -FIQ
YANIs that are OK'd
Feel free to code up and make a pull request for these: