- 20th May 2019 - EvilHack officially released - please see this reddit post for details.
- 8th May 2019 - NetHack 3.6.2 is released
- 24th April 2019 - Slash'EM Extended bleeding-edge release v250 is available.
- 25th March 2019 - Wiki upgraded to MediaWiki 1.32.0. Report breakage to User:Paxed
- 1st January 2019 - UnNetHack 5.2.0 has been released.
- Older news...
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
Conducts are various limitations players may set to themselves to make the game more challenging. The game keeps track of your conducts and shows them at the end of the game. You may also see them any time by using the extended command #conduct.
Conducts only apply to actions in game; a priest "should" believe in a god but does not automatically lose atheist conduct, and classes that begin the game with learned spells can play illiterate.