NetHackWiki is a free community web site for the game NetHack that anyone can edit. This wiki is one big spoiler, so turn back now if you want to figure things out for yourself.
- 21st October 2017 - /dev/null/nethack Tribute Tournament will start on November 1, 07:00 UTC
- 17th August 2017 - Wiki upgraded to MediaWiki 1.29.0.
- 22nd April 2017 - This wiki upgraded to MediaWiki 1.28.1, and underlying OS, database, library versions, and more were also upgraded.
- 19th December 2016 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v185 is available. Play online (v176) at em.slashem.me, View the source code at GitHub
- 1 November 2016 - devnull tournament 2016 starts at 07:00 UTC
- 4th July 2016 - Alex Smith (AceHack, NetHack 4) and Patric Mueller (UnNetHack) join the DevTeam
- 1st June 2016 - Junethack 2016 has started
- 11th February 2016 - Nethack now has an official public git repository.
- Older news...
- Future NetHack competitions
- A bit disappointed with 3.6.0, anyone?
- Grey or silver dragon scale mail?
- Gray ooze?
- Greased weapons and spashing vs hitting
- Use for invisibility
- New way to get killed....
- Nethack 3.6.0 tileset nevanda 32x32
- Nethack 3.6.0 isn't working with Nevanda 32x32 tiles
- Ubuntu terminal displays bold texts instead of actual bright colors??
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
"Acid blobs should be attacked bare-handed."