- 18th February 2016 - DynaHack 0.6.0 released
- 11th February 2016 - Nethack now has an official public git repository.
- 15th December 2015 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v151 is available. Play online at slashem.anderdonau.de (play via ssh), View the source code at GitHub
- 8th December 2015 - slashem.crash-override.net moved to slashem.anderdonau.de
- 7th December 2015 - NetHack 3.6.0 released!
- 1st December 2015 - devnull tournament 2015 has ended
- 1st November 2015 - devnull tournament 2015 has started
- 9th August 2015 - Wiki updated to MediaWiki 1.25
- 9th August 2015 - DynaHack can now be played online at nethack.xd.cm (play via SSH or web terminal).
- 12th July 2015 - This wiki has been migrated to a new, faster instance. If you're seeing this message, you're on the new server.
- Older news...
- Uncursed scroll of enchant armor
- Native Graphical Interface for Slash'em Extended (or other mods?)
- Drawbridge issue.
- VR Interface
- A bit disappointed with 3.6.0, anyone?
- What's your unluckiest death?
- HP help
- Enter moves me south?
- YASD from food poisoning *while carrying unihorn*
- Escape from the Master Assassin's lair in dNethack
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
Score is calculated all throughout the game, and if you have the showscore setting in your rcfile, you can see it on the bottom line at all times. Score also decides if the game considers your character a beginner and gives a "strange feeling" message when use-testing things.
Low-score ascensions are generally more prestigious because you got the job done with less effort.