- 1st June 2016 - Junethack 2016 has started
- 23rd May 2016 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v171 is available. Play online at em.slashem.me (play via ssh), View the source code at GitHub
- 18th February 2016 - DynaHack 0.6.0 released
- 11th February 2016 - Nethack now has an official public git repository.
- 8th December 2015 - slashem.crash-override.net moved to slashem.anderdonau.de
- 7th December 2015 - NetHack 3.6.0 released!
- 1st December 2015 - devnull tournament 2015 has ended
- 1st November 2015 - devnull tournament 2015 has started
- 9th August 2015 - Wiki updated to MediaWiki 1.25
- 9th August 2015 - DynaHack can now be played online at nethack.xd.cm (play via SSH or web terminal).
- 12th July 2015 - This wiki has been migrated to a new, faster instance. If you're seeing this message, you're on the new server.
- Older news...
- Rodney jumping the gun (known bug)
- Do you name your weapons? (keep it clean, please)
- Post-mines strategy for intermediate player?
- Playing for 15 years . . . still no ascension
- Cursed bag of holding howto
- What's your unluckiest death?
- Slash'em Lethe, B-76, I'm Stuck!
- Blessed genocide "B" in 3.6.0
- Help to configure defaults.nh file to add sounds to the game
- Randomly Polymorphing Pet: Has this happened to anyone else?
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
Junethack is a NetHack tournament. Started in 2011, it runs annually during June. It's also known as the NetHack Cross-Variant Summer Tournament.
It features virtual trophies for achievements and user and clan competitions.