NetHackWiki is a free community web site for the game NetHack that anyone can edit. This wiki is one big spoiler, so turn back now if you want to figure things out for yourself.
- 1st November 2015 - devnull tournament 2015 has started
- 9th August 2015 - Wiki updated to MediaWiki 1.25
- 9th August 2015 - DynaHack can now be played online at nethack.xd.cm (play via SSH or web terminal).
- 12th July 2015 - This wiki has been migrated to a new, faster instance. If you're seeing this message, you're on the new server.
- 2nd July 2015 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v122 is available. Play online at slashem.crash-override.net (play via ssh), View the source code at GitHub
- 1st June 2015 - Junethack 2015 has started
- 26th April 2015 - The 81st @Play article, Rogue's Item ID in Too Much Yet Not Enough Detail, is up.
- 25th April 2015 - dNetHack 3.9 released. Play online at nethack.xd.cm (play via ssh), participate in the Ascend all Roles Competition
- 3rd April 2015 - The DevTeam announces that a new official Nethack version is still under active development.
- 2nd April 2015 - A beta, 4.3-beta2, of NetHack 4 is released.
- Older news...
- Edit conflict
- What's your unluckiest death?
- Paying off Shopkeepers
- Collapsing Dungeon?
- Scroll distribution
- What counts as an edged weapon for purposes of forcing a lock?
- Are there any tournaments or servers where i can use tiles?
- New topic button on the main page
- A NetHack Server with a twist: gems are actually valuable!
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
"Acid blobs should be attacked bare-handed."