- 23rd May 2016 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v171 is available. Play online at em.slashem.me (play via ssh), View the source code at GitHub
- 18th February 2016 - DynaHack 0.6.0 released
- 11th February 2016 - Nethack now has an official public git repository.
- 8th December 2015 - slashem.crash-override.net moved to slashem.anderdonau.de
- 7th December 2015 - NetHack 3.6.0 released!
- 1st December 2015 - devnull tournament 2015 has ended
- 1st November 2015 - devnull tournament 2015 has started
- 9th August 2015 - Wiki updated to MediaWiki 1.25
- 9th August 2015 - DynaHack can now be played online at nethack.xd.cm (play via SSH or web terminal).
- 12th July 2015 - This wiki has been migrated to a new, faster instance. If you're seeing this message, you're on the new server.
- Older news...
- Playing for 15 years . . . still no ascension
- Cursed bag of holding howto
- What's your unluckiest death?
- Slash'em Lethe, B-76, I'm Stuck!
- Blessed genocide "B" in 3.6.0
- Do you name your weapons? (keep it clean, please)
- Help to configure defaults.nh file to add sounds to the game
- Randomly Polymorphing Pet: Has this happened to anyone else?
- Uncursed scroll of enchant armor
- NetHack Book
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
#twoweapon is an extended command used to wield two weapons simultaneously in order to perform additional damage at the cost of overall accuracy, skill points, and time spent in training the ability. Twoweaponing is not available to all roles.
As a general rule, most roles capable of two-weapon combat should switch to it eventually. Only rogues benefit from wielding a single one-handed weapon, and even they often prefer dual-wielding over back-stab damage.