- 15th July 2020 - The NetHack Scoreboard has new hosting and is on a new domain - https://nethackscoreboard.org.
- 11th May 2020 - SpliceHack version 0.7.1 is released. See this reddit post for details.
- 25th April 2020 - Slash'EM Extended bleeding-edge release v266 is available.
- 10th April 2020 - xNetHack version 5.1 is released. See this reddit post for details.
- 5th April 2020 - EvilHack version 0.5.0 has been released, please see this reddit post for details.
- 8th March 2020 - NetHack 3.6.6 is released
- 27th January 2020 - NetHack 3.6.5 is released
- 23rd January 2020 - GnollHack public beta available for Windows.
- Older news...
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
EvilHack is a variant initially based off of NetHack 3.6.2, created by Keith Simpson (also known as User:K2). Work began on October 20th 2018, and was released for public play in April of 2019 on the Hardfought public NetHack servers. The Github repository for EvilHack can be found at https://github.com/k21971/EvilHack; a direct link to the change log can be found here, and is updated on a regular basis. The latest build of EvilHack incorporates the official release build of NetHack 3.6.6 (EvilHack version 0.6.0, last build Fri Oct 16 07:14:13 2020 UTC - git commit 46217e3). To download the official release (version 0.6.0), which includes windows binaries, visit this link.