- 12th May 2018 - NetHack 3.6.1-hdf is released for public server use - see this Reddit post for details.
- 28th April 2018 - NetHack 3.6.1 is released
- 27th April 2018 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v222 is available. Play online at em.slashem.me, View the source code at GitHub
- 21st October 2017 - /dev/null/nethack Tribute Tournament will start on November 1, 07:00 UTC
- 17th August 2017 - Wiki upgraded to MediaWiki 1.29.0.
- Older news...
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
Slash'EM Extended is a variant of SLASH'EM based on SLASH'EM version 0.0.7E7F2. The object of the game is the same: to fetch the Amulet of Yendor from the bottom of the Gehennom and offer it to your god.
Compared to SLASH'EM, Slash'EM Extended contains several new roles and races for the player to choose from, several new special levels, a lot of new monsters, and other changes. The main dungeon is a bit shorter in Slash'EM Extended than in SLASH'EM but the Gehennom is longer, and the demon/devil lairs appear in a random order.