- 11th May 2020 - SpliceHack version 0.7.1 is released. See this reddit post for details.
- 25th April 2020 - Slash'EM Extended bleeding-edge release v266 is available.
- 10th April 2020 - xNetHack version 5.1 is released. See this reddit post for details.
- 5th April 2020 - EvilHack version 0.5.0 has been released, please see this reddit post for details.
- 8th March 2020 - NetHack 3.6.6 is released
- 27th January 2020 - NetHack 3.6.5 is released
- 23rd January 2020 - GnollHack public beta available for Windows.
- 20th December 2019 - NetHack 370-hdf (bleeding edge) is available for play on all Hardfought NetHack servers. Please see this reddit post for details.
- 18th December 2019 - NetHack 3.6.4 is released
- 5th December 2019 - NetHack 3.6.3 is released
- Older news...
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
Conducts are various limitations players may set to themselves to make the game more challenging. The game keeps track of your conducts and shows them at the end of the game. You may also see them any time by using the extended command #conduct.
Conducts only apply to actions in game; a priest "should" believe in a god but does not automatically lose atheist conduct, and classes that begin the game with learned spells can play illiterate.