- 17th August 2017 - Wiki upgraded to MediaWiki 1.29.0.
- 22nd April 2017 - This wiki upgraded to MediaWiki 1.28.1, and underlying OS, database, library versions, and more were also upgraded.
- 19th December 2016 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v185 is available. Play online (v176) at em.slashem.me, View the source code at GitHub
- 1 November 2016 - devnull tournament 2016 starts at 07:00 UTC
- 4th July 2016 - Alex Smith (AceHack, NetHack 4) and Patric Mueller (UnNetHack) join the DevTeam
- 1st June 2016 - Junethack 2016 has started
- 18th February 2016 - DynaHack 0.6.0 released
- 11th February 2016 - Nethack now has an official public git repository.
- Older news...
- Just a new player passing through
- What's your unluckiest death?
- How to beat Pale Night (Dnethack)?
- Glitch? Mjollnir randomly appearing
- Attacked in Sanctuary Temple
- Is that possible to use tileset with ascension.run?
- Wiki download links broken
- What have you used just once?
- My consistent obnoxous way to die
- Slash'em Clockwork automaton questions
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
A potion of holy water (unidentified, a "blessed clear potion" if BUC is known) is the blessed version of a potion of water. You can use it with the #dip command to remove curses or bless objects. Objects dipped into a potion of holy water do not become wet.