Jump to navigation Jump to search
Future home for info regarding the variant EvilHack.
see also, the changelog: https://github.com/k21971/EvilHack/blob/master/doc/evilhack-changelog.txt
- Giants can play as either a Barbarian, Caveman, Monk, Priest or Valkyrie.
- Giants can be any of the three alignments (role restrictions enforced) and either gender.
- Giants have increased initial and maximum cap carrying capacity, with max STR and CON set to 25.
- Giants can pickup and throw boulders - in Sokoban, the player is asked before picking up/moving aside a boulder.
- Giants have innate knowledge of certain gems, can ID touchstones and can dig as well as a dwarf.
- Giants excel in bare-handed combat or with a club, and have a greater chance of stunning an opponent or shattering their wielded weapon.
- Giants can wield two-handed weapons in one hand.
- Giants cannot wear body armor, cloaks or t-shirts.
- Other things in-game that require strength to accomplish are easier for Giants.
- they can pick up and use wands
- they try to assess whether their melee or a wand is better, and then attack thusly