NetHack Scoreboard is a website available at https://nethackscoreboard.org/ that aggregates statistical data from several public NetHack and variant servers. The website currently offers lists of recent games, ascended games, streaks, best conduct games and z-score rankings (including multi-variant z-score table) and also individual player pages. All of the pages can be viewed either by individual variant or aggregated from all variants.
Per-player data is aggregated by player name. Players who use different accounts on different servers will not have their stats combined into a single page. Experimental player name mapping feature is available on request.
Supported NetHack variants
The following variants are currently supported and/or tracked:
- NetHack Fourk
Aggregated Public Servers
The following servers' data is being aggregated:
- nethack4.org (both 4.2 and 4.3 versions)
- ascension.run (NetHack with NAO patchset, dNetHack, NetHack Fourk, FIQHack, UnNetHack, DynaHack and Nethack4)
- nethack.devnull.org (since 2006)
- hardfought.org (several variants including patched GruntHack)
These servers are no longer in service, but information on their games is retained in the NetHack Scoreboard:
- acehack.de (only AceHack, vanilla log moved to nethack.xd.cm)
Alternative /dev/null/nethack Tournament Statistics
NetHack Scoreboard also contains alternative statistics for the annual /dev/null/nethack tournament, available at https://scoreboard.xd.cm/devnull/.