Forum:Destroying invocation items

From NetHackWiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Is it possible to destroy one of the Invocation items by dropping it on a sink and dropping a ring of hunger in the sink? --Preceding unsigned comment added by 63.234.66.2 (talkcontribs)

No. The object has a chance to resist being destroyed. Normal objects have a 1% chance of surviving, artifacts 99%, and the invocation items will resist 100% of the time. -- Qazmlpok 02:21, 14 April 2012 (UTC)
The Book and the Candelabrum can be made unusable/destroyed, see unwinnable. --Tjr 09:57, 16 April 2012 (UTC)