How much money does he ask for? --Andronikus 02:43, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
172. demand = (cash * (rnd(80) + 20 * Athome)) / 173. (100 * (1 + (sgn(u.ualign.type) == sgn(mtmp->data->maligntyp))));minion.c#line172
- so (cash+rnd(80)+20)/(100 or 200 if same alignment). that is the cash you have in your inventory so you can stuff it all in a bag to avoid being charged too much.
- Addps4cat 03:04, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- Cool, thanks. --Andronikus 12:15, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
Where does this guy go to? Since playing lately, every time I get him blocked at the upstairs and nearly beaten, he reads a scroll of teleport on a !teleport level and disappears from the map. Then I can never find him again; not in Gehennom, not in the deeper levels of the Dungeons of Doom, and he doesn't go for the Bell, which I leave stashed in a level above the Valley. I haven't exhaustively searched the Dungeons of Doom, but if he had successfully stolen my quest artifact I probably would.184.108.40.206 13:55, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
- If he is reading a cursed scroll of teleport, he will be warped to any random level that you have visited, or maybe a few levels deeper than your deepest visited dungeon level. He will always appear in the Dungeons of Doom or Gehennom, not Gnomish Mines, Sokoban or other branches if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, he could be anywhere now. Due to his covetous AI, he might quickly warp next to you if you move around on the level he is on. --Bluescreenofdeath (talk) 05:47, 17 April 2014 (UTC)