User:Dtype/nao 2015 e4 move todo
NAO is moving to a faster server!
Both nethackwiki.com and NAO lived on e1.alt.org until recently. The wiki has moved to e3.alt.org, and is working much faster than before. NAO (and http://alt.org) are moving to e4.alt.org, a very fast c4.large Amazon EC2 instance in Virginia, USA. This NAO move is happening at 1900 on Tuesday, Aug 11 2015. I (dtype (talk)) am just tracking some of the issues that are popping up and wanted to put up a place to track the todo's.
Todo list for the 2015 move to e4.alt.org:
- *fixed* Rodney-e4 still not announcing wiki changes in #nethackwiki, even though he has mysql access and will use it for !wiki queries -dtype (talk)
- *fixed* Dudley is dead. Need postgresql migration to fix. Shouldn't be an issue. -dtype (talk)
- *fixed* url.alt.org might just work on new server. Is setup. Need to test post move. -dtype (talk)
- ee editor broken for rcfile editing. It is compiled, but something is up with it. -dtype (talk)
- *fixed* https://e4.alt.org is broken. This should be fixed with site move once DNS is done. -dtype (talk)
- *fixed* Should delete sync'd databases that aren't in use on respective servers. -dtype -(talk)
- *fixed* HSTS and other SSL tightening on e4 once DNS is cutover. -dtype (talk)
- *fixed* nhqdb.alt.org needs to be done too -dtype -(talk)
- *fixed* topallclassplayers.html no longer displays the timestamp when it was last updated. It used to be at the bottom. -Khearn
- *fixed* nethack on telnet port 14321 -dtype (talk)