NetHack's wish parser can make sense of some very odd requests. Here are some things which totally work (the end result is left as an exercise for the reader).
- +99 very magic marker of wizard lock
- thoroughly empty helm of brilliance
- very dull spellbook
- very holy historic burning death of Scorpius
- unlit unlabeled uncursed burning burnt holy historic poisoned death of spinach
- death of spinach of brilliance of digging of magic missile
- uncursed unlabelled diluted blank very empty nothing
- diluted blank poisoned empty unlabeled pair of slow digestion of purple worm
- holy burning light
- wishing stone
- invisible scroll
- thoroughly empty spellbook
- candy bar of spinach
Add some more variations if you like!