Hi! Welcome, and thanks for contributing to NetHackWiki!
- The How to help and Style guide pages are excellent starting points.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? Need help? You can ask on my talk page, at the Community Portal or on the talk page associated with each article! Just remember to sign those posts with four tildes: ~~~~. That will expand to create a signature.
zapping shopkeepers if early wish
- Hmm, perhaps not. I know that some shopkeepers have repeatedly resisted my wand of polymorph. Maybe extrapolating to wand of death is too much? Gipwolley 11:51, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- Magic_resistance_(monster) works differently for monsters, and shopkeepers intrinsically have 50%. Monsters (other than silver dragons) never have reflection unless from an item, and shopkeepers never have those. So I guess a wand of death can miss or be resisted, but for reasons other than stated. I didn't do any wizard mode testing. Tjr 05:58, 8 May 2009 (UTC)