Hi, Ronyscroober! Welcome, and thanks for joining NetHackWiki!
- The How to help and Style guide pages are excellent starting points.
- Special:Recentchanges is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? Need help? You can ask at the Community Portal, the forum, or on the discussion page associated with each article! Just remember to sign those posts with four tildes: ~~~~. That will expand to create a signature.
We are really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
This is an automated greeting.
What symbol represent shark in net hack
(link to external site deleted; since it seems a legitimate business, and not the sort of thing that spammers normally promote, I'm giving you the benefit of the (small) doubt)
- For anyone who's wondering, I'm highly sure that this account is a (human) spammer. On other wikis where I'm an admin, I've seen new users register, post the CAPTCHA question or answer to their user talk page, and post a link, to the same external site. So it's likely that that site's being spammed.
- I assume it's a human who's doing this because it's sometimes the CAPTCHA question that's posted, and sometimes the answer, sometimes paraphrased.
- To our spammer, just in case you're checking your messages: if I catch you spamming that link one more time, I will try to have it added to the global spam blacklist on Meta, which will cause many wikis to reject it outright. It's not like it's relevant on any of the wikis you're spamming it. Ais523 (talk)