Deck of fate
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a SpliceHack item which grants random effects when you draw a card from it. The bad effects could kill you, and many of the good effects are minor, so overall it's a bad idea to draw from it. (Especially drawing multiple cards at once!)
- The Tower - Magical and fiery explosions on self.
- The Wheel of Fortune - Draw two other cards.
- The Devil - Summons a demon.
- The Fool - Abuses int and wis.
- Death - Summons the Grim Reaper.
- Judgment - You are punished.
- The Emperor - Curses two items.
- The Hermit - Random levelport and amnesia and aggravates the local monsters.
- The Hanged Man - Summons a rope golem.
- Justice - You are paralyzed.
- Temperance - Destroys two worn items.
- The Lovers - Summons a random foocubus. (this effect and those below are nominally "good", though the foocubus may be of no use to your character)
- The Magician - Increases your maximum power and refills it.
- Strength - Increases your strength.
- The High Priestess - Gain alignment.
- The Hierophant - Creates an altar, if the floor under you isn't already a dungeon feature.
- The Empress - Creates a throne, if the floor under you isn't already a dungeon feature.
- The Chariot - Summons a saddled tame nightmare for you to ride.
- The Sun - Gain (additional) intrinsic protection.
- The Moon - Creates a moonstone, or increases your luck if your luck is less than 1.
- The Star - Identifies your inventory.
- The World - Prompts you to make a wish.