Forum:Tried very hard to accidentally slay myself, finally did
Let's see, I
- Was all the way down to Medusa with a pathetic AC of -8.
- Got teleportitis by accidentally eating a tin of nymph meat. This usually kills me but a gremlin stole it away a few nights later.
- Drained one of the fountains in minetown and had to commit murder to save myself. Goodbye telepathy. The next 3 floating eyes did not leave corpses. Never got it back.
- Was constantly slow. Couldn't find any source of speed.
- Was very lucky to find a sweet bones file with GDSM in it, then blew everything away when I put the poor soul's BOH into my BOH. Lost stacks of rings and scrolls. Nice job there.
- Fell through a hole in Medusa's floor, found the upstair and forgot to blind myself first (apparently you have one turn in this case so I didn't die).
- Fell through ANOTHER hole in the following level, and mapped what seemed like the ENTIRE thing w/o finding the upstair. Encountered a Minotaur which I thought would finally put me out of my misery.... but it was peaceful.
- After the billionth turn clearing out the maze looking for the upstair, I encountered a frikkin Master Mind Flayer with no defense against it. It consumed my grey matter and made me forget EVERYTHING I had identified. I thought that was it but I was able to teleport away and create an elbereth box. Picked away at him until he was dead.
- Thought I was finally back on my feat when I fell. Through. Another. Damn. Hole.
- The Minotaur I fell next to was this time, not peaceful.
2 turns later and I was finally released from this hellish game.