In a game I was just playing, I died instantly from a quasit attack at about 43 hp. It read "It's poison is deadly!"
Is this an exception or the norm? Either way, I believe this article to be wrong.
- Poison can be instadeath if you don't have poison resistance. It is why the resistance is a very important intrinsic to obtain as early as possible. Orcs with poisoned weapons, spiked pits and quasits are some of the more common sources of poison in the early to mid game. Oh, and 22.214.171.124, please sign your posts. -- Kalon 03:44, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
Is the corpse safe to eat? It has a poisonous attack and has poison resistance, but the article says not whether it is poisonous to eat. --Havvy 04:01, 5 March 2011 (UTC)
- It is. For the most part, the list of attributes on the monster template are complete; if it doesn't say "is poisonous to eat", then it isn't poisonous to eat, same with acidic. Other more specific issues, like yellow molds causing hallucination and cockatrice corpses being fatal are mentioned in the articles. -- Qazmlpok 04:11, 5 March 2011 (UTC)