- Australian, young-to-middle-aged is approximately accurate
- The byproduct of my Anitpodean locale is that NAO is too slow to play on
- The *other* byproduct of the founding of my country is that we speak the Queen's English, with all letters preserved - I *think* with 'u' in all the appropriate words, like "armour"
- A bit of a pedant - grammar and capitalisation, people!
- Plays binary vanilla 3.4.3 on Windows - not enough of a programmer to be bothered installing a compiler
- Previously played ToME (Tolkein-based *Band) until I finished it every which way (Unofficial conduct for a Stick Hobbit, anyone?)
- 2 NetHack ascensions
- A throwaway Valkyrie that ended up completely chewing through everything and ascended with no problems after the Castle
- Having tackled melee, I finally managed to get a Wizard to avoid suffering YASD and again chewed through everything, this time after the Quest. Casting ID every time you pick something up makes for easy ascension kit assembly
- Currently working on "obscure" classes (Healer at the moment) for "a bit of a challenge"
- Have tried SLASH'EM. It has promise, but the interface baffled me at 3am in the morning and I gave up