infinigon on NAO, hardfought and IRC.
I've been on-and-off NetHack with many year-long hiatuses. First played NetHack 3.4.3 very casually (on Windows with the default tileset) in around 2006. Only started playing (and spoiling myself) more seriously in 2011, when I got my first ascension. I still mainly played offline around this time.
Nowadays, I prefer to play ASCII with the curses UI. I'm starting to dip my toes into variants, starting with EvilHack which I have been thoroughly enjoying so far.
Definitely worth doing, but will take some effort
- Ring strategy wants rewriting to be more concise and accurate (see discussion)
- Polymorph control#Strategy is all over the place (see discussion)
Trivial, but not fully convinced it's worth doing
- Make Ogre a class page; put Ogre the monster, Ogre lord and Ogre king in there all together (similar to Gnome (monster class))
- If no, at least insert encyclopedia redirects in the latter
- rewrite <math> in Excalibur, Stormbringer (and maybe others) like what I did for Tsurugi of Muramasa
- Is it really better? Is it more accessible for screen-readers at least?