Organic

From NetHackWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Organic materials include liquid, wax, veggy, flesh, paper, cloth, leather, and wood. Note that bone is not considered organic.

Organic items are vulnerable to rotting away if buried[1] and fire.[citation needed] If engulfed by a gelatinous cube, an organic item will dissolve with a 95% probability (5% for artifacts, never for the Amulet of Yendor, the Book of the Dead, the Bell of Opening, the Candelabrum of Invocation or the corpse of a Rider).[2]

This page is a stub. Should you wish to do so, you can contribute by expanding this page.

References

  1. dig.c in NetHack 3.4.3, line 1330
  2. mon.c in NetHack 3.4.3, line 766

This page may need to be updated for NetHack 3.6.0.

It may contain text specific to NetHack 3.4.3. Information on this page may be out of date.

Editors: After reviewing this page and making necessary edits, please change the {{nethack-343}} tag to {{nethack-360}} or {{noversion}} as appropriate.