Potion of heroism
|Base price||300 zm|
|Monster use||Will not be used by monsters.|
Quaffing a non-cursed potion of heroism has several (mostly beneficial) effects:
- Increases your maximum health by 0-4 points and sets your health to the maximum (like a blessed potion of recovery).
- Gives you the invulnerability, speed, and see invisible intrinsics for a short period of time (10-19 if uncursed, 10-29 if blessed).
- Has a luck-dependent chance of blinding you for the same duration.
Quaffing a cursed potion of heroism removes any invulnerability you already have. Unless you are already invulnerable, this is harmless.
- You are surrounded by a strong shimmering aura.
- You quaffed a non-cursed potion of heroism.
- You feel cowardly.
- You quaffed a cursed potion of heroism.
- Slash'EM Extended potion.c 2382
- Slash'EM Extended objects.c 1521