What about bones?
- Yes, under the same conditions as any other part of the dungeon.--Ray Chason 15:42, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
Chance of Darkness
Anybody have the chance of darkness for these levels? --AileTheAlien 20:13, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
- Mines.des#line13 specifies the "lighted" attribute as "random". (Not only mines fillers, but also caveman, upper samurai, and tourist quest filler levels.) I guess this ends up in "init_lev.lit" as -1. Then sp_lev.c, line 1726 assigns it 0 or 1 (50% chance) if it was <0. So if my guess is correct, the chance is flat 50%.
- Can anybody check whether my guess is correct?
- This is different from the chance for ordinary rooms in the Dungeons of Doom, or rooms marked as "ordinary" in mine town, the Oracle level, wizard quest fillers etc.: sp_lev.c, line 390 means they have a 76/77*10/(1+depth) chance of being lit, with "depth" set to 9 if lower. I presume "depth" is 1 for the entry level etc. --Tjr 22:33, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
- Indeed, I guessed correctly: util/lev_comp.l, line 152. Courtesy of Ais523. --Tjr 20:43, 25 September 2011 (UTC)