Jump to navigation Jump to search
- plays NetHack at nethack.alt.org (NAO) since 19 May 2005
- plays SLASH'EM at slashem.crash-override.net (Pallas) since 4 June 2005
- edits NetHackWiki since 9 December 2005
- plays NetHack brass upon OpenBSD since 22 September 2006
- posts to rgrn since 26 September 2006
Kernigh at NetHackWiki
- Accounts of my best games: /brass, /nao, /pallas.
- My /nethackrc.
- Some MediaWiki stuff: /sandbox, /monobook.css, /monobook.js
In Freenode #slashem at 6 or 7 October 2006:
- <Kernigh> I found an uncursed bag of holding at Dlvl1!
- <SLethe> Kernigh (Wiz Dro Mal Cha), 285 points, killed by a bat
- <Kernigh> Oops...
- <Gevalt> the RNG giveth...
- <Gevalt> and then it beats you to a pulp
- <Kernigh> I had my pet kill the bat, I did not expect a second bat.
- <PhilDick> No one expects the second bat!!!
- <Kernigh> The 'I' never moves, so it could work if Dudley knew of an invisible monster there. ... I would think better that this is actually a lit room filled with ghosts and shades, but that would have stopped the other monsters from having moved.
- <Fathead> Dude, Kernigh, don't think so much.
Do I think too much when playing NetHack? Or only when reading the comic? Or not at all? I wonder at the answer.
Leave your comments at User talk:Kernigh.