Hi, Ozymandias! Welcome, and thanks for joining NetHackWiki!
- The How to help and Style guide pages are excellent starting points.
- Special:Recentchanges is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? Need help? You can ask at the Community Portal, the forum, or on the discussion page associated with each article! Just remember to sign those posts with four tildes: ~~~~. That will expand to create a signature.
We are really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
This is an automated greeting.
Welcome, and some advice
Hi, and welcome to NetHackWiki! I noticed you created a new page. Some advice on that:
- You might want to specify where the monster actually appears. "on some SLASH'EM public servers" isn't really saying very much.
- You might want to include some information on the monster. Take a look at Template:Monster; if there is something you're unsure about, feel free to ask.
- Consider putting the article into an appropriate category.
- Please don't sign your edits to articles. Your posts to talk/discussion pages (including the forum) are written by you, but articles are written by everyone and there's already the page history if you want to find out who is responsible for a specific change.
Attribution and page formatting
Your latest page, Leaked development version, is formatted quite badly, and very hard to read.
- If you're trying to write a list on a page, put an asterisk at the start of every line, so that it wraps properly.
- Like this.
- Edit this section to see what I mean.