(Redirected from 3.6.3)Jump to navigation Jump to search
NetHack 3.6.3 is the 33rd public release of NetHack. It was released on December 5th 2019. It primarily contains bugfixes.
- Changes to directory paths for Windows users
- Player can no longer leash unsolid monsters and monsters with no extremities.
- Flying monsters are no longer generated on the Plane of Water, where they would instantly drown.
- The Riders cannot swap places with a monster located at a spot where corpses can't be created.
- Non-flying steeds on the Plane of Water no longer drown when a water bubble moves the player.
- Prevents a crash when player puts on levitation boots while standing on a sink.
- Running stops when moving over engravings, so you can tell where they are.
- Yellow dragons don't have green breath.
- When players injure themselves kicking an altar, the relevant god's wrath is no longer ignored.