Forum:What to wish for?
I'm playing as a lawful dwarven Valkyrie and just got the wand of wishing from the Castle. I have Excalibur and a silver saber, all the resistances you can get from eating corpses, telepathy, controlled teleportitis, an amulet of reflection, a bag of holding, and levitation and speed boots. I used my first wish on a blessed scroll of charging, my second on gray dragon scale mail. Normally I use my next one to get gauntlets of power, but in this game I somehow accidentally lost Mjollnir somewhere in the Dungeons of Doom, so there doesn't seem to be much point. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should wish for?--Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 04:45, 30 June 2013
- Sounds like you have an ascension kit, now you can beef it up. Wish for 2 cursed scrolls of genocide, and reverse genocide nurses in the castle (I think its no teleport, so they won't pop away from you - but remove all armor and weapons or they don't like it). If you have any more, use them on Magic Markers and get gold detection and as many enchantments as possible. Good luck!--Preceding unsigned comment added by Hackemslashem (talk • contribs) 05:29, 30 June 2013
- (Please remember to sign your edits to talk pages, including the forum, as pointed out in the comment at the top of the page. User:Hackemslashem: I've adjusted your reply to the format normally used for consistency, FWIW.)
- I'd recommend keeping your wishes for when you need them. For example, a chickatrice corpse for emergencies, or a bag of holding if you somehow accidentally destroy your current one.
- A magic marker is usually a good wish, but don't wish for one if you have no use for it :) You probably don't need to nurse-dance at this point, but it might depend on your maxHP. Consider doing alchemy for potions of full healing first, too. —bcode talk | mail 11:31, 30 June 2013 (UTC)
- (Sorry for mixing up your (pseudo-)signatures; I inserted them in the wrong order… Fixed.)
- By the way, User:Hackemslashem: some people might not look at minor changes at all, so marking such talk page replies as minor might be a bad idea if you want people to read them. :) —bcode talk | mail 11:37, 30 June 2013 (UTC)