Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shattering can refer to a shattering blow, a powerful strike that destroys a monster's wielded weapon.
Shattering can also refer to the following messages:
- A <object> shatters into a thousand pieces!
- You destroyed a fragile item by impact, e.g. by kicking it.
- You hear a muffled shatter.
- You kicked a chest or large box, and some fragile items inside it were destroyed.
- The statue shatters.
- You destroyed a statue and turned it into a pile of rocks, e.g. with a pick-axe.
- Instead of shattering, the statue of a <monster> suddenly comes to life!
- You tried to destroy a statue, but it was actually a statue trap.
- A <color> potion shatters!
- You threw a potion, but it didn't hit any monsters and struck the ground instead.
- [Your|The <monster>'s] <color> potion freezes and shatters!
- A potion in your or a monster's inventory was destroyed with a bolt of cold.
- The chain shatters!
- You were punished, but an explosion (e.g. from a land mine) destroyed the iron chain and ended your punishment.
- The door freezes and shatters!
- You destroyed a door with a bolt of cold.
- As you kick the door, it shatters to pieces!
- You destroyed a door by kicking it down.
- The trapdoor beneath you shatters.
- You destroyed a trapdoor with a wand of striking, turning it into a hole.
- There's a trapdoor beneath you; it shatters.
- As above, but you discovered the trapdoor in the process.
- Your lance shatters on impact!
- You were jousting, but your lance broke.
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.