Wand of extra healing
|May be used defensively by monsters.
The wand of extra healing is a wand added in SLASH'EM, SlashTHEM, and Hack'EM. Zapping yourself will heal 6d8 HP, up to the maximum, cure hallucination, and will exercise strength and constitution. Zapping a monster will heal 5d4 HP, +10 if the wand is blessed or cursed. This means that a cursed wand of extra healing is more potent than an uncursed wand.
Wands of extra healing were also added to Hack'EM with a few extra effects. If one engraves with a wand of extra healing after the wand of healing has been identified, it will be auto-identified by process of elimination.
If zapped at zombies, the wand instead inflicts damage equal to what it would normally heal.
- You feel much better
- You zapped yourself with a wand of extra healing
- The bugs on the <floor> look healthier!
- You engraved with a wand of healing or a wand of extra healing
- Foo begins to look much better
- A monster was affected by a zapped wand of extra healing