Wand of healing
|Base price||150 zm|
|Monster use||May be used defensively by monsters.|
The wand of healing is a wand added in SLASH'EM, SlashTHEM, and Hack'EM. Zapping yourself will heal 5d6 HP, up to the maximum and will exercise strength. Zapping a monster will heal 5d2 HP, +5 if the wand is blessed or cursed. This means that a cursed wand of healing is more potent than an uncursed wand.
Healers always start with a wand of healing in these variants.
Wands of healing were also added to Hack'EM with a few extra effects. If one engraves with a wand of healing after the wand of extra healing has been identified, it will be auto-identified by process of elimination.
If zapped at zombies, the wand instead inflicts damage equal to what it would normally heal.
- You begin to feel better
- You zapped yourself with a wand of healing
- The bugs on the <floor> look healthier!
- You engraved with a wand of healing or a wand of extra healing
- Foo begins to look better
- A monster was affected by a zapped wand of healing