- Long time holder of top z-score on NAO, he achieved his dominance in mere 7 months: his first NAO ascension took place on May 5, 2007 and last on December 29, 2007. In July 2007, his output peaked at 52 ascensions per month (1.7 ascensions per day), quite likely a NetHack record. It took years before his z-score was surpassed by stth. Currently, after more than a decade of not playing NetHack, he is still at 6th place. He went on to play Dungeon Crawl where he was no less prolific (under nick N78291).
- Previous holder of the longest streak (of 29 3.4.3 games, eventually surpassed by Tariru) and fastest realtime ascension (1 hour 3 minutes). Achieved Best of 13 two years running during the devnull tournament, in 2009 and 2010. Once demonstrated an rng prediction attack on NAO, obtaining hundreds of wishes in a row from fountain quaffing. He is also the author of the Sheol branch in UnNetHack.
- Extremely skilled player, capable of amazing consistency in his games. Arguably, his crowning achievement is a streak of 13 games in /dev/null/nethack 2012 tournament. The games are not only streak, but they ascend all NetHack roles and at the same time they are all 64-bit MAXINT ascensions.
- Current holder of a game-time speedrun record with a 2130 turn game.
- Currently second to Tariru in 3.6.0 streaks. However, his 19 games long streak follows the (unofficial) elberethless conduct.
- Famed for his ground-breaking game-time speedruns. He has number of sub-3K ascensions, the most outstanding being the bones-stuffed 2135 turn game from December 2010 and the 2251 turn bones-free ascension from October 2015.
- Also playing as unnht, is a highly skilled player with a knack for very fast play, as documented by a slew of sub-10K wins, including phenomenal 2185-turn win on NAO. In addition to vanilla NetHack, he scored lot of wins in UnNetHack, including feats such as the Master Thief conduct. He also experiments with TAS runs, such as 363-turn, 16-second UnNetHack win or 235-turn AceHack win. Worth mentioning is also the first public NetHack Fourk ascension, which is still the speediest game for the variant with its 6428 turns. nht is also an accomplished Dungeon Crawl player.
- Extremely prolific player who was the first to surpass 78291 in z-score and who still is on #1 spot. He achieved ultraextinctionist game, where every kind of monster was killed 255 times, going as far as killing 38 mail demons (which normally go extinct after one kill). He's also notable for variant play, ascending most variants available for play. He scored the first dNetHack ascension and he is usually the only one to ascend GruntHack and SporkHack during Junethack. He currently has around 600 ascensions under his belt.
- Current holder of the longest-ever streak of 61 consecutive 3.6.0 ascensions, and a player who achieved more than 200 wins in the course of one year. His first ascension dates back to January 2012, but in mid-2014 he suddenly started churning ascensions at rate 25 or more per month, peaking at 30 ascensions in December 2014. In last few months of 2015 he slowed down considerably, but he still reached #1 on multi-variant z-score ladder. Apart from quantity, his other feats include long rows of non-vanilla ascensions, including 11-game dNetHack streak, 4-game DynaHack Elberethless streak (where the games were his first four DynaHack games). He has by far the most dNetHack wins. Also, starting in March 2018 he played several games of SLASH'EM Extended 2.1.7 and 2.2.2 on the hardfought.org server and ascended all of them the first try, currently holding a 4-ascension streak with a 100% win rate. In Junethack 2018, Tariru ascended all 13 available variants, thereby getting the King of the World trophy; notably, he had no losses during the tournament at all, ascending each of the variants on the first try, some of which he has never played before.