No online server yet! Source code
The most recent changes are at the bottom of the page.
- Quaffing blessed enlightenment increases Charisma in addition to Int/Wis.
- Racial stats rejiggered. Each race can reach 20 (or 18/**) in at least one stat, and each race except for Human has at least one stat that is capped at 16.
- A wizard wearing a cornuthaum gets +1 int and +1 wis in addition to the existing +1 cha. git
- Wooden fiddles added. Patches or ideas for magic fiddles welcome! git
- Maximum carry cap removed. With sufficient str and con a player may be able to carry as much as 1260 weight. git
- (from dynahack) The Heart of Ahriman grants displacement as well as 1 power regen per turn. When thrown/fired as a projectile, it deals an additional 1d20 damage. git
- Chaotic Wish Improvements: heart of ahriman, and the Tsurugi count as chaotic for the purposes of wishing. Also, Diana counts as an elven bow to make it more appealing to elves. (b411b2a..55156f0)
- (inspired by Fourk) archons and floating eyes glow. floating lights glow a lot. git
- "Racialize" starting inventory. This means each race starts with more stuff, so that from turn 1 each role/race combo hopefully feels a little more different. For instance: dwarves start with booze, gnomes get oil and grease and an aklys, orcs get meat and poison, humans start with a "canteen" of alignment-based water, and elves always get an instrument.
- This has been rejiggered a few times, so check u_init.c if you want to see the latest stuff each race gets.
- Compared to FIQhack, wizard energy-regen and healer regen have been reduced below XL 11 and increased above XL 11. git
- Role HP cutoff rejiggered. The cutoff is now at level 12 for all roles. To compensate healers, they get 3 hp per level after the cutoff. git
- Racial HP rejiggered. Humans scale past level 11 better than other races do, and Dwarves get a lot more hit points from 1 to 11. git
- (from Fourk) Racial skill boosts. I increased the skill caps for elves in bow, dwarves in pick-axe, gnomes in crossbow and club, and orcs in scimitar. More detail in the commit! git
- Fire brand is a scimitar, frost brand is a short sword. Goes well with orcs' racial scimitar skill boost! git
- Rogues can reach Expert wand skill, priests and monks can only reach Skilled, Knights and Samurai can only reach Basic. git
- (from Fourk) Magic_chests! Currently magic chests only exist in Castle, VotD, Ludios, Minetown, Sokoban, and the Wizard's Tower. git
- (from ) [ git]