Praying while on a toilet square causes you to pray to the "Porcelain God"; if successful and you are sick, stunned, or confused, you are cured. Otherwise, nothing happens. Praying on the toilet is handled separately from normal prayer, so neither affects the other.
- You pray to the porcelain God.
- You prayed while on a toilet.
- He smiles upon you.
- Your prayer was successful; this does not affect normal prayer timeout, and you are cured of sickness, stunning and/or confusion.
- He ignores your pleas.
- Your prayer was unsuccessful; as before, normal prayer timeout is unaffected.
Sitting on a toilet cures sickness and reduces your nutrition by 200-599 nutrition points if you are satiated. Otherwise, nothing happens.
- You sit on the toilet. You grunt.
- You sat on a toilet while satiated, and your nutrition was reduced.
- You don't have to go.
- As above, but you were not satiated, and there is no effect.
If you quaff while on a toilet square while polymorphed into a dog, you will drink from it; there is a 4/5 chance of finding the toilet water quite refreshing and gaining 10 points of nutrition, and 1/5 chance of one of the following effects:
- 1/9 chance of breaking the toilet (see below)
- 1/9 chance of creating a sewer rat (if they're not extinct or genocided)
- 1/9 chance of creating a brown pudding (if they're not extinct or genocided)
- 1/9 chance of creating a baby crocodile (if they're not extinct or genocided)
- 5/9 chance of vomiting and losing some nutrition.
Dipping objects into a toilet wets them; this poisons edged weapons, rust iron objects and rots food. Dipping potions works the same as with dipping them into a fountain, though the toilet will never dry up.
- Your <edged weapon> gets wet. You cover it in filth. Yuck!
- You dipped an edged weapon in the toilet, poisoning it.
- Your <item> gets wet. Yuck!
- You dipped a different type of object into the toilet.
Breaking a toilet
Kicking the toilet has a 1/4 chance of breaking it; drinking from the toilet as a dog also has a slight chance to break it. A broken toilet turns into a fountain, and has a chance of summoning 2-6 baby crocodiles.