- +0 bamboo pole (see main YANI page for details)
- +0 leather armor
- +1 blessed rustproof helmet
- eucalyptus leaf
- skeleton key (25% chance)
The erdrick's pantheon is based on the Dragon Warrior series - Master Dragon (lawful), Rubiss (neutral), and Malroth (chaotic).
The quest sees you fighting the Dragonlord for the Ball of Light, a lawful artifact crystal ball. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of exactly what the Ball should do, other than somehow act as a light source and have some sort of power against demons and/or dragons.
The quest leader is King Lorik.
The status line shows you to be one of the following ranks when you reach the specified experience level:
- XL 1-2: Young Boy/Young Girl
- XL 3-5: Village Hero
- XL 6-9: City Hero
- XL 10-13: Island Hero
- XL 14-17: Country Hero
- XL 18-21: Continent Hero
- XL 22-25: World Hero
- XL 26-29: Super Hero
- XL 30: Legend
Erdricks start with Basic skill in quarterstaff and long sword, and can advance to Expert in long sword and boomerang. In addition, they can reach Basic in club and axe, and Skilled in spear. They can also get to Basic level in matter, healing, and escape spells, and Skilled in bare handed combat.
Erdricks (and DQ Slimes) know spellbooks by the following names:
- spellbook of cone of cold - spellbook of Snowblast
- spellbook of fireball - spellbook of Blaze
- spellbook of finger of death - spellbook of Beat
- spellbook of protection - spellbook of Upper
- spellbook of remove curse - spellbook of Curseoff
- spellbook of light - spellbook of Radiant
- spellbook of confuse monster - spellbook of Chaos
- spellbook of slow monster - spellbook of Slow
- spellbook of haste self - spellbook of Speedup
- spellbook of invisibility - spellbook of Invisible
- spellbook of teleport away - spellbook of Expel
- spellbook of healing - spellbook of Heal
- spellbook of extra healing - spellbook of Healmore
- spellbook of enchant weapon - spellbook of Bikill
To anyone who implements these renames, feel free to make any changes you want. My only request is that you not use the (IMHO) cringeworthy spell names from the DS translations.