Illurien of the Myriad Glimpses

From NetHackWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Illurien of the Myriad Glimpses guards an artifact spellbook in the shrouded dispensary, a side-branch of the Neutral Quest in dNethack. Her unique engulfing attack inflicts amnesia and rusts worn armor. It does double damage against targets with blood ("A mist of blood is torn from your skin and swept into the cloud!").

Harassment

After Illurine dies for the first time she will cause you trouble for the rest of the game. Every 250-1250 turns Illurine will cast aggravate monster on you (25% chance), resurrect and/or levelport to your current level (25% chance), or do nothing (50% chance). Once you reach the Astral Plane, Illurine will cease her harassment.

A strange woman composed of tears and raindrops, Illurien
of the Myriad Glimpses is a collector of information and
a keeper of secrets. She appears as a dancing array of
countless swirling droplets. This storm of stolen moments
surrounds and creates a slender, but extremely tall,
feminine form clad in gray robes.

She has no facial features other than her vivid blue eyes.

Adapted from Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Edition Monster Manual V