Immunity to sickness
The property is more common in SLASH'EM, where two roles, the Necromancer and the Undead Slayer, start the game with innate immunity to sickness. This does not imply that a Necromancer or Undead Slayer may safely eat anything; among other problems, corpses can be acidic or poisonous.
- You feel a slight illness.
- A monster used its disease attack against you, but you have immunity to sickness.
- It doesn't seem at all sickening though...
- Appears immediately after the "Ulch! That <food> was tainted!" message. The corpse would give you food poisoning, but you have immunity to sickness.
- You are immune to sickness.
- Enlightenment message.