Cloak of displacement
|[ [ [ [ |
cloak of displacement
|Base price||50 zm|
The cloak of displacement is automatically identified upon being worn if you're able to see yourself and are not engulfed, or if you're able to sense monsters.
- You feel that monsters have difficulty pinpointing your location.
- You put on a cloak of displacement. The cloak is identified.
- You feel that monsters no longer have difficulty pinpointing your location.
- You removed a cloak of displacement. The cloak is identified.
There are no messages in SLASH'EM, but the cloak is still identified when worn. It grants MC2 instead of MC1.
- http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~damerell/games/nhid.html The NetHack Object Identification Spoiler By David Damerell