Potion of fruit juice
(Redirected from Fruit juice)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Base price||50 zm|
|Monster use||Will not be used by monsters.|
A potion of fruit juice is simply that: fruit juice.
- Fruit juice is sold in a delicatessen; see invisible is not. If you see one of the two in a deli, it's fruit juice. Likewise, if a deli buys the potion, it's fruit juice.
- Dipping a unicorn horn into a potion of sickness turns it into fruit juice.
- Dipping an amethyst into a potion of booze turns it into fruit juice.
- Fruit juice is unaffected by cancellation.
- If you have become Hungry within the last few turns and that status disappears upon quaffing, it was fruit juice.
- Fruit juice can be generated by a horn of plenty; see invisible cannot.
These messages use whatever the user-specified fruit is, which is "slime mold" by default.
- This tastes like slime mold juice.
- The potion was blessed or uncursed.
- Yecch! This tastes rotten.
- The potion was cursed.
- This tastes like reconstituted slime mold juice.
- The potion was diluted, and you received only half of the normal nutrition.
- This tastes like 10% real slime mold juice all-natural beverage.
- You are hallucinating.
- This tastes like 10% real reconstituted slime mold juice all-natural beverage.
- You are hallucinating, and the potion was diluted.