SlashTHEM adds 9 races to the 5 from vanilla (dwarf, elf, human, gnome, orc) and another 5 from its grandparent SLASH'EM (doppelgänger, drow, hobbit, lycanthrope, vampire), namely clockwork automata, ghouls, giants, illithids, incantifiers, kobolds, nymphs, ogres and trolls, for a total of 19.
Their possible alignments are as follows: clockwork automata are always neutral, illithids, ogres, trolls and ghouls are chaotic, nymphs and kobolds can be neutral or chaotic, and giants and incantifiers can be any alignment.
- Clockworks: Basic in Long Sword.
- Doppelganger: Basic in Dagger, Skilled in Body Spells
- Drow: Basic in Music and Saber, Skilled in Bow.
- Dwarves: Skilled in Pickaxe, Axe and Hammer
- Elves: Skilled in Bow and Expert
- Ghouls: Basic in Attack Spells, Skilled in Bare Handed Combat.
- Giants: Skilled in Two-Handed Sword
- Gnomes: Basic in Pickaxe, Club and Crossbow
- Hobbits: Expert in Slings
- Illithids: Skilled in Enchantment and Divination spells, Expert in Attack and Matter spells.
- Incantifiers: Expert in all Spellcasting
- Kobolds: Basic in Spear, Dagger and Dart.
- Lycanthropes: Skilled in Short Sword and Expert in Bare Handed Combat
- Nymphs: Skilled in Music, Basic in Healing Spells
- Ogres: Skilled in Clubs
- Orcs: Skilled in Scimitar.
- Trolls: Skilled in Polearms
- Vampires: Basic in Bare-Handed Combat, Dagger and Knife.
Most skills listed will be bumped up a level if the role you're playing as also have that skill.