- 21st October 2017 - /dev/null/nethack Tribute Tournament will start on November 1, 07:00 UTC
- 17th August 2017 - Wiki upgraded to MediaWiki 1.29.0.
- 22nd April 2017 - This wiki upgraded to MediaWiki 1.28.1, and underlying OS, database, library versions, and more were also upgraded.
- 19th December 2016 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v185 is available. Play online (v176) at em.slashem.me, View the source code at GitHub
- 1 November 2016 - devnull tournament 2016 starts at 07:00 UTC
- 4th July 2016 - Alex Smith (AceHack, NetHack 4) and Patric Mueller (UnNetHack) join the DevTeam
- 1st June 2016 - Junethack 2016 has started
- 11th February 2016 - Nethack now has an official public git repository.
- Older news...
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
GruntHack is a variant of NetHack, with the objective of extending and enhancing gameplay that exists in vanilla NetHack. Some of the changes are similar to those in SLASH'EM or in NetHack brass, but GruntHack takes a different direction from either.
The current release is 0.2.0 alpha 4, released on 30 April 2012.
A public GruntHack server is available at http://grunthack.org/, monitored on IRC on #grunthack at freenode.net.