NetHackWiki is a free community web site for the game NetHack that anyone can edit. This wiki is one big spoiler, so turn back now if you want to figure things out for yourself.
- 4th July 2016 - Alex Smith (AceHack, NetHack 4) and Patric Mueller (UnNetHack) join the DevTeam
- 1st June 2016 - Junethack 2016 has started
- 23rd May 2016 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v171 is available. Play online at em.slashem.me (play via ssh), View the source code at GitHub
- 18th February 2016 - DynaHack 0.6.0 released
- 11th February 2016 - Nethack now has an official public git repository.
- Older news...
- Post-mines strategy for intermediate player?
- NetHack Book
- Playing for 15 years . . . still no ascension
- Ineffective grease
- Why does copper corrode?
- Do you name your weapons? (keep it clean, please)
- Nethack 1.3d revived for Windows
- What's your unluckiest death?
- Nethack 3.6.0 tileset nevanda 32x32
- Unkillable fog clouds, bats, wolves after V genocide (known bug)
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
"Acid blobs should be attacked bare-handed."