- 12th May 2018 - NetHack 3.6.1-hdf is released for public server use - see this Reddit post for details.
- 28th April 2018 - NetHack 3.6.1 is released
- 27th April 2018 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v222 is available. Play online at em.slashem.me, View the source code at GitHub
- 21st October 2017 - /dev/null/nethack Tribute Tournament will start on November 1, 07:00 UTC
- 17th August 2017 - Wiki upgraded to MediaWiki 1.29.0.
- Older news...
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
#twoweapon is an extended command used to wield two weapons simultaneously in order to perform additional damage at the cost of overall accuracy, skill points, and time spent in training the ability. Twoweaponing is not available to all roles.
As a general rule, most roles capable of two-weapon combat should switch to it eventually. Only rogues benefit from wielding a single one-handed weapon, and even they often prefer dual-wielding over back-stab damage.