- 22nd April 2017 - This wiki upgraded to MediaWiki 1.28.1, and underlying OS, database, library versions, and more were also upgraded.
- 19th December 2016 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v185 is available. Play online (v176) at em.slashem.me, View the source code at GitHub
- 1 November 2016 - devnull tournament 2016 starts at 07:00 UTC
- 4th July 2016 - Alex Smith (AceHack, NetHack 4) and Patric Mueller (UnNetHack) join the DevTeam
- 1st June 2016 - Junethack 2016 has started
- 18th February 2016 - DynaHack 0.6.0 released
- 11th February 2016 - Nethack now has an official public git repository.
- Older news...
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
#twoweapon is an extended command used to wield two weapons simultaneously in order to perform additional damage at the cost of overall accuracy, skill points, and time spent in training the ability. Twoweaponing is not available to all roles.
As a general rule, most roles capable of two-weapon combat should switch to it eventually. Only rogues benefit from wielding a single one-handed weapon, and even they often prefer dual-wielding over back-stab damage.