- 22nd April 2017 - This wiki upgraded to MediaWiki 1.28.1, and underlying OS, database, library versions, and more were also upgraded.
- 19th December 2016 - Slash'EM Extended stable release version v185 is available. Play online (v176) at em.slashem.me, View the source code at GitHub
- 1 November 2016 - devnull tournament 2016 starts at 07:00 UTC
- 4th July 2016 - Alex Smith (AceHack, NetHack 4) and Patric Mueller (UnNetHack) join the DevTeam
- 1st June 2016 - Junethack 2016 has started
- 18th February 2016 - DynaHack 0.6.0 released
- 11th February 2016 - Nethack now has an official public git repository.
- Older news...
Hello, welcome to NetHackWiki!
Slash'EM Extended is a variant of SLASH'EM based on SLASH'EM version 0.0.7E7F2. The object of the game is the same: to fetch the Amulet of Yendor from the bottom of the Gehennom and offer it to your god.
Compared to SLASH'EM, Slash'EM Extended contains several new roles and races for the player to choose from, several new special levels, a lot of new monsters, and other changes. The main dungeon is a bit shorter in Slash'EM Extended than in SLASH'EM but the Gehennom is longer, and the demon/devil lairs appear in a random order.